- 8 one-cup servings
- Microwave Time: 17-19 minutes, total
- In 3-qt. casserole combine soup, corn, milks, green pepper, onion, salt and pepper. Cover. Microwave at High 17 to 19 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes, until hot.
- Crockpot – Combine the first 8 ingredients and cook on high until hot, then turn down to low until time to serve.
- 1 can (10 ¾-oz) cream of potato soup
- 2 cans (1-lb. 1-oz. each) cream-style corn
- 1 can (13-oz.) evaporated milk
- 1 ½ cups milk
- ¼ cup finely chopped green pepper (optional) 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
When serving, add fresh or frozen or freeze dried chives to soup.