Tea Room Fruit Salad
- 1 gallon can of sliced peaches in heavy syrup
- 2 large containers of strawberries
- 1 bag red seedless rapes
- 1 bad green sedless grapes
- 2 cans pineapple tid bits in heavy syrup
- 3 bottles Dole Tropcal Fruit
- 1 cantaloupe when in season
- 1 box raisins (optionsl)
- 1 large package chopped pecans (optional)
- 1 pkg coconut (optional)
- Pour peach with juice in pan. Slice peaches in half.
- Slice strawberries, grapes & cantaloupe in halves or quarters, add to peaches.
- Drain juice from pineapple and tropical fruit and add to peach mixture.
- Cover & refrigerate overnight. In the morning before transportin, drain al jice
- Add pecans and raisins.
- Right before serving add coconut. This give salad a really fresh look.
This is for approximately forty to fifty people depending on serving size. For small groups just half the recipe.